вторник, 25 апреля 2017 г.

The Chinoiserie Stair Runner

The Chinoiserie Stair Runner

I am taking a pause today from my One Room Challenge Chinoiserie Series to tell you about the next project in my house I am working on. I have decided to tackle my entryway. The painter is coming next week. I have found a stunning pair of Chinoiserie sconces and some wonderful things for the walls. I am now zeroing in on the stair runner. I have been thinking about a sisal stair runner, but have read that dogs can get their nails caught running down the stairs. Isabella has vetoed the idea. This sisal dragon tail stair runner by Barry Dixon with nail head trim is sensational though isn't it? I am also toying with the idea of a black and white Greek key runner like the bottom photo, but sans cat.




Original article and pictures take www.chinoiseriechic.net site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий