среда, 22 ноября 2017 г.

Wish I Had One Of Those…

Wish I Had One Of Those…

One bad thing about living in an apartment (among many other bad things) is that there isn’t enough room to go crazy with decoration ideas and set up special rooms for hobbies, crafts, etc. I have seen pictures of craft rooms, in particular, that really draw my attention and make me really wish I had some space to make one of my own – especially with my stash of materials growing!


Oh well, I guess that’s something to aspire for – getting a house where I can have a room to call my own craft room! In the meantime, here’s some eye-candy:


craftroom-make-0307-de

happyzombie-craft-room_w609

472702806_3c313480d7

kid-craft-room-de-61502607

craftroom

Isaac Bailey Photography
Isaac Bailey Photography

craft-room-1-bhg

froggy-monkey-craft-room

craft-room-studio-theme
You should really check the last link, there’s some gorgeous craft room photos there!

Here’s hoping!


[Click on images to go to sources]


Original article and pictures take greenscrafts.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий