понедельник, 5 июня 2017 г.

The Somerset Collection from bluebellgray

The Somerset Collection from bluebellgray

Let’s celebrate spring early with a little peek at the new collection from bluebellgray.


‘With this collection I wanted to look back at our roots and design a collection that truly captures the heart and soul of bluebellgray; going back to the bright, popping colours and signature florals that our customer’s love’. says the lovely Fi.


Bluebellgray SS 14 2
Aria and Spring Butterfly fabrics

Bluebellgray SS 14 3
Big Archie Linen and Vinnie cushion

Bluebellgray SS 14 4
Wee Archie Velvet fabric

Bluebellgray SS 14 1
Devon fabric, Robin, Olive Piper, Peacock Piper and Tricia cushions

I’m a huge believer in feel good design” says Fi, “I want customers to love the product as much as I do, if my designs can add a little happiness and brightness to someone’s day then they have achieved what I set out to do with bluebellgray”.


Personally I’m in love with Big Archie.


Original article and pictures take deardesigner.co.uk site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий