пятница, 30 декабря 2016 г.

Silent Night

Silent Night
My Shabby Streamside Studio





St. Patrick’s photo: Jeff Hutton

St. Patrick’s photo: Corinne Cavallo


Photo: Paul Kolnik for the New York City Ballet


Sunday I was so tired in the afternoon I thought I’d lie down. Nearly three hours later, I woke up to my studio at night. I thought of all my favorite things on holiday evenings: walking in Manhattan with the smoky scent of burnt-roasted chestnuts, watching The Nutcracker, wrapping presents, Zuzu snuggled by the woodstove, my tree and its vintage ornaments, and the aroma of baking from my husband’s kitchen.


What do you love about evenings during the holidays?


Until next time, stay shabby!



I’ll be sharing this with:


Get in the holiday spirit with all the talented participants!


Pin It


Original article and pictures take myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий