понедельник, 23 мая 2016 г.

Oh, How Pinteresting – Design, Fashion, Etc.

Oh, How Pinteresting – Design, Fashion, Etc.

Last week was my first week not taking part in Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday since I first began. It’s nice to have finally been able to get on Pinterest and let my mind wander as I pin. I’m linking up with The Vintage Apple today to show you some of my favorite {and random} pins from this week. My mind has been all over the place, so please pardon my lack of a theme!


Source: img.inkfrog.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

Source: weddingcakesbyjimsmeal.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

Source: ionwkathy.tumblr.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

Source: imgfave.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

Source: goldrush021.tumblr.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

This room looks so much like my room right now, except my walls are the color of the bigger pillows.


Source: decorpad.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

Source: polyvore.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

Source: sweethomestyle.tumblr.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

Source: jclutch.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

Source: stylishcorrespondence.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

Source: anthropologie.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

I need the rack to hang all my handbags and necklaces on!


Source: 27.media.tumblr.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

I could live without the “chandelier” but I love the color scheme and fun bunk beds!


Source: cdn.momtastic.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

Source: polyvore.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

Soooo, in case you couldn’t tell, I’m obsessed with interior design. Also, I can’t help how obvious my favorite colors are! Sometimes I wonder if my eyes can even see other colors other than blues and oranges… To see the rest of my pins, feel free to follow me! Happy last day of August, friends!! Can you believe it??


Original article and pictures take lifeisasunset.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий