вторник, 22 сентября 2015 г.

Inspirations in the studio

Inspirations in the studio

This week I am returning to my paints and textures, working on several projects. I am loving it! I don't know about you, but my work output is greatly increased when I am inspired and there is nothing like peeking into other artists' studios to motivate me!


There are as many studio variations as there are artists. Here are a few:


-a studio with an elegant Aubusson carpet sample in the planning


credit

-Studio of Carine de Marin in France


credit

-Various painters at work


Traditional Home

source unknown

-Jackson Pollock at work in his studio


credit

-Studios that are more organized or elegant


The World of Interiors

credit

Wow!



-Paint palettes


Details

Details

Then, there is my studio! OK, I admit it. It IS messy, especially right now, in the middle of projects. If I had to clean up after every session, I'd get nothing done!


my drying brushes


pigments and colors



my work and class area


For those of you who know me, I always have to have a few plants and flowers around! Above, you will find birds-of-paradise and jasmine vines. This is an oleander passing the winter indoors.



Tell me about your favorite place to work and be inspired!













Ventana XV, 1987

Tabula Aes III, 1987

Myers' own photo of Pompeii

Villa dei Misteri V, 1996

Memory III

in her studio



Frammento Del Muro I, 1996

Scavi CXXVI, 1999

credit

credit








Original article and pictures take allthingspaintandplasters.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий