понедельник, 17 августа 2015 г.

I would be in heaven!!!! Pantry surrounding fridge. All food in one place!

I would be in heaven!!!! Pantry surrounding fridge. All food in one place!

I would be in heaven!!!! Pantry surrounding fridge. All food in one place! Who wouldn’t want this? A pantry surrounding the fridge makes everything accessible while adding style. Plus, look at all the storage space! This should be a template for any home’s kitchen.



I love this idea because it eliminates having to walk back and forth across the kitchen whenever I am cooking. I run to the fridge to grab some eggs, then I run to the pantry to find all my seasonings, but wait! I need some evaporated milk, so back to the fridge. Oh, and the flour, I need that too so it’s back over to the pantry. With this setup, it’s all in one place.


1
Cabinet Cost Calculator
Get Your Free Kitchen Cabinet
Estimate Specific To Your Space
& Style
CliqStudios

2
Because Cleaner Is
Better
Trusted cleaning solutions to
keep your business in good
health.
diverseybrands.com

The pantry is equipped with slide out drawers. Slide out drawers are great because you can see everything that is stored in that drawer. No more forgetting or missing what is stored in the back of the drawer. As long as you pull it out, you should be able to see everything that is placed in there.


This is a great use of space and a wonderful way to keep all your food in one place. I would be in heaven!


Original article and pictures take decoritdarling.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий