пятница, 27 февраля 2015 г.

Favorite Pins Friday

Favorite Pins Friday

Happy Friday!!!


I hope you have had a great week!


As I was gathering my pins from Pinterest this week, I started to worry that I may be repeating some pins. I have pinned so many that it is hard to tell! If I do share a pin with you more than once, then it must just be a really good one! {wink.}


Enjoy!!


{Click on the link below each picture to view the source.}




⭐

In this beachside bunkroom in South Carolina, a pop of solid color against the small-scale print anchors the space while still keeping the mood light and the look cohesive. The rug picks up on the other blues so that the patterns can coordinate, not clash.

*********************************


kelly's kitchen

******************************


Contemporary Living Room by Austin General Contractors Greenbelt Construction

Screenshot 2014-04-10 22.38.48
Screenshot 2014-04-10 22.38.48

**********************************


Beautiful Living Room. The World in Pictures from the LifestyleFiles

234328605355569358527 mud room

laudry-rooms-lighlaidback.jpg

*******************************


pinterest

Have a blessed weekend!



Save


Original article and pictures take www.beneathmyheart.net site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий