четверг, 22 января 2015 г.

Elegant and Interesting Beach Home

Elegant and Interesting Beach Home

I found this gorgeous kitchen on Pinterest today and had to do some research to find the rest of this beach home. Wa la! Here it is, a coastal dream designed by Justine Hugh-Jones that mixes modern, antique and bespoke design.


Justine Hugh-Jones


My style is a contemporary mix of antique, modern and bespoke design. The homes I create are elegant but interesting, easy and comfortable and often punctuated with a twist of the unexpected and a dash of humour.


The choice of materials and textures is always natural favouring stone, timber and fabrics like linens, velvets, wools and silks. I prefer plain over patterned textiles and create interiors driven by style and comfort rather than fashion. Muted, calm, natural colours dominate my interior palettes punctuated with startling combinations of colour, art and shape which add drama and contrast.

Having lived and studied design in Europe my inspiration comes from the fresh and distinctive feel of Northern European living with influences from France, Belgium and Scandinavia. This helps to distinguish my style from the purely contemporary or minimalist Australian design genres. Having lived in Sydney for the last 12 years, my design has adapted to take advantage of light, open plan interiors and outdoor living.


My clients’ homes feel like they have evolved and acquired character and layers over the years. They are unique and distinguished by an eye for detail, style and luxury.




Original article and pictures take i1.wp.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий