среда, 24 декабря 2014 г.

Dreaming of White Christmas

Dreaming of White Christmas
white christmas decorating

I’m starting my Christmas decorating this week. I know many already have their homes decorated for Christmas, but we normally don’t start early. Part of is probably my Scandinavian upbringing – when I was a child we decorated Christmas tree on Christmas Eve! My daughter’s birthday is on the 16th of December and it has become our tradition to decorate the tree on that day. Did you already put your Christmas tree up this weekend?


This year I have decided to decorate with blue, white and silver, and can’t wait to get a very fresh and clean look for our home. I want some sparkle yet incorporate some birch tree, pine cones and other natural elements in it, I also want to find those white doves in the tree.. So many ides and I feel like I’m already late starting now! I want to incorporate blue in the decorating as well, but got very inspired by these photos of this pretty much entire white home, photos taken by Norwegian photographer Sandra Aslaksen.


white christmas decorating

white christmas decorating

white decorating for the holidays

white christmas decor

Scandinavian christmas

Thanks for the tip: Emma’s Blog.


Katja Presnal is an international lifestyle expert, originally from Finland. Katja shows how to live globally inspired life to the fullest. She has been featured in NY Times, Glamour, Redbook, Fodor's, Forbes and Woman's Day magazines among many other national and international publications and written for MTV3 and Lifetime TV networks. She is an award-winning social media strategist, and a well-known speaker in the social media conferences. Katja has lived in five different countries, and seven states in the USA, and married to a helicopter pilot. Their three children were all born in different countries within three years. When not working or jet-setting the world, Katja is at home cooking big family dinners.Follow Katja as @skimbaco on Instagram.


Original article and pictures take www.skimbacolifestyle.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий