четверг, 7 августа 2014 г.

Design Indulgences

Design Indulgences

Four Tips for Creating a Relaxing Sanctuary in the Bedroom


It’s important to get plenty of sleep at night. Unfortunately, many of us aren’t getting the sleep we need to wake up feeling refreshed in the morning. Instead, we stumble around, leading less productive lives because we aren’t giving our bodies a chance to recharge. There are many ways to increase your chances of getting…


There is nothing like a great accent chair. You can pair them with a side table and lamp for a reading corner, or you can break up a living room set by having two chairs instead of a love seat. They take up little space most of the time but can create great style. I…


Monday Morning inspiration & a pretty spring place setting


Good morning. Sorry for the radio silence the last couple months. I have been so inspired lately and I think sometimes you need to step away in order to get some inspiration back. I have been paying a wee bit more attention to people I follow on instagram and there are so many talented people….


Tuesday’s Tips: Buy Only What You Absolutely Love and Stop Impulse Buying


How many of us have been in a funk and decided to go shopping to boost our mood? An occasional purchase is okay but it can become an expensive habit to form. It can become expensive because most times you’ll end up with things you didn’t need or really want. Once you have buyer’s remorse,…


Monday Inspiration: zodiac sign abstract artwork by me


If you follow me on Instagram, you have noticed I have been creating abstract art zodiac signs for friends and coworkers. I am currently working on a site that will have sizing options and pricing. I take the colors the customer wants and go to town with creating a unique display of their sign. It all…


If you follow me on instagram, you may have noticed I have been tapping into my artsy side. I was encouraged by someone to stop buying art that I can create myself. You know my first major in college was art education before I got my interior design degree so I do have a background in…



Tuesday’s Tips: limit the search process with clear organizers


I’m baaaack! Thanks for being patient with me and still following along. Let’s get started shall we? It is Tuesday and if you been reading for a while you know I always share some sorta tip. This one is about making life a little easier with correct storage. Out of Sight Out of Mind is…


As you can see…all of these images feature art by me. I will share more later on my artwork and update you on my rec room which features a beautiful teal hue by Dutch Boy Paints. Honestly, all has not been well. Right now…I just need a break. I know my blogging has been a…


After the cocktails are poured, confetti swept up and excitement comes down, we are back to reality and in the swing of our usual routine. You probably have read many blogs already and memes about it being a new year and a new you. Some of the takeaways are things we probably already knew in…



I hope you all have had a good holiday month. I will touchbase a little more deeply and share some holiday pictures from around my home soon. I’ve been thinking a lot about staying motivated and encouraged lately. Instead of a usual tip about design I figured I would provide a few quotes as reminders….



As the season nears Christmas, you likely will be attending some soirees and gatherings with coworkers, friends and family. Planning a party can become extra stressful as you want to be able to have enough bubbly and food for the guests. I think a full menu is cool but there are other ways you can…


This is the prime reason why Greg Natale is one of my favorite interior designers. He gets that you can have high end luxury and opulence without sacrificing function. His spaces always seem comfortable. In the past I called it liveable aesthetic because that’s what it is. Despite the fact that the materials are textured…


Original article and pictures take secure.gravatar.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий