среда, 16 апреля 2014 г.

CICELY + CORY

CICELY + CORY
sweet_and_crafty_website_tagline.png

Sweet + Crafty is a boutique event planning and design studio located in Northern California, serving Sacramento, the San Francisco Bay Area, Napa Valley, and beyond. In addition to planning, with a passion for cohesive event design and custom home decór, I offer full service in-house design ranging from custom stationery to hand lettered signage. I look forward to working with you and making your dream or vision a reality!


Sweet + Crafty Services

Sweet + Crafty Portfolio Galleries

Sweet + Crafty Get in Touch

Another pregnancy announcement sign heading to a sweet couple! Weddings and babies are such wonderful life chapters that I get to design for. #pregnancyannouncementsign #babyannouncement #etsy #etsyshop #shopsmall #sweetandcraftyshop #sweetandcrafty #customsignage #customdesign #handmade #handcrafted #handpainted #babygirl #pregnancyannouncement #growingfamily #parents #parentstobe #comingsoon #summerbaby #woodsigns #woodsignage #photoshootprops

Since it’s hump day, this feels appropriate and is now available in my #etsy shop along with a couple other designs! #sweetandcrafty #sweetandcraftyshop #thismayormaynotbewine #mug #custommugs #etsyshop #shopsmall #typographydesign #moderncalligraphy

Trying some new things this year. There will be some printables and other fun products available in my #etsy shop in addition to the custom hand made signage, decor and stationery. I know that sometimes hand painted signs are just not in the budget. I am now happy to accommodate instant downloads or custom printable designs by request. Working on new designs that I will continue to add. Stay tuned! Check them out by clicking on the shop tab on my website. Link in profile. #sweetandcrafty #sweetandcraftyshop #printable #instanddownload #homedecor

sweet_and_crafty_press_features

"Narine was simply amazing and I cannot thank her enough. I'm currently waiting to board the plane with my new husband for our honeymoon and I am just reminiscing on the perfect wedding we just had. I couldn't have done it with her."

CICELY + CORY


Original article and pictures take www.sweetandcrafty.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий