среда, 12 марта 2014 г.

Bubbling Over Tween Bedroom

Bubbling Over Tween Bedroom

I wanted to join in at the party at Kelly's Korner blog but Savannah's room is in transition at the moment. So I decided to post pictures of her previous room decor. It was bright and fun! I don't remember the shade of blue for the walls and at first I thought OHhhh this is too bright but it turned out great! The letters were purchased from Hobby Lobby to form her name in the narrow space between the windows. The curtains and bedding were purchased from JCP. The outer 2 panels are tie dyed tab tops and the middle panels are blue jeweled thingies. You can see them best below the window on the right.



This piece has been in our family since I was a little girl. It went from my mom to my aunt for quite a few years then returned back to my mom to use for my much younger sister (22 years younger) and then it came to me to use for Savannah's room. The adhesive bubbles and letters were from Lowes. Most of the little accessories were from the Dollar General.



I purchased the metal and iron bed from an antique store about 24 years ago! I love these old beds, especially for kids! They are VERY hard to destroy. The pictures over the bed were taken from a Disney vacation.


I hope to share Savannah's new decor soon. Since we changed it, SHE decided to change it again that's why I don't want to show it yet. She went from a slightly modern Parisian theme to as slightly modern country western theme. TEENAGERS! What can you do?!?!


Original article and pictures take awalkinthecountryside.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий